Fulfill Your Desire For Straight Teeth In Adulthood – With The Invisible Candid Teeth Aligner
The (almost) invisible splint is inconspicuous and quickly leads to good results. It is ideal for patients who decide to have their teeth straightened in adulthood.
Do you sometimes wish that you would be more quick-witted at work, and that you would be more open and self-confident in your private life? Straight and beautiful teeth give you this security. We will straighten crooked teeth in a few months. For this we use so-called aligners: (almost) invisible aligners for adults.
What are aligners?
The term “aligner” comes from English and means something like “to align”. When we speak of aligners in aesthetic dentistry, we mean transparent plastic candid aligners.
The Advantages Of Aligners:
- The plastic rails are almost invisible.
- The aligners can be removed at any time.
- The splints are created with the help of a computer and correct your teeth safely and precisely.
- Maybe you know treatments like Invisalign Go®, Clear Aligner® or Dr. Smile®. Sometimes there is also talk of “braces for adults”. The concept in our practice does not have a special name, but the same goal: beautiful and straight teeth for adults.
This is where the dental splint for adults helps, Basically, we use aligners to fix mild to moderate tooth misalignments in the upper and lower jaw. The splints are also used after orthodontic treatments to keep the teeth in the desired position.
Tooth Misalignments That We Fix With Aligners Are, For Example:
- turned teeth
- Tooth gaps
- tilted teeth
Straight teeth at last – your treatment with the dental splint for adults
First of all, we check whether a tooth correction with candid aligners is possible for you. In complicated cases, we will be happy to refer you to an orthodontist from our partner network. Can your desire for straight teeth be fulfilled with the invisible dental splint? Great, then we’ll start the treatment phase together.
The most important treatment steps:
- We make a picture of your teeth. Thanks to the data obtained, we know how high and wide the aligners have to be.
- You will receive a detailed therapy plan and your first splint from us. Does it fit perfectly? From now on you should wear the splint 18 hours a day.
- Change the splint about every 2 weeks. At regular appointments in the practice, we check the progress.
Correcting misaligned teeth almost invisibly with aligners
Misaligned teeth are not only unsightly, they are also uncomfortable when eating or biting. And they are often the cause of headaches and tension. The misalignments of your teeth can be corrected using modern aligners.
The nice thing about the aligners is that they are almost invisible . It is a very thin plastic splint . The transparent aligners are an alternative to fixed braces .
- Time-lapse tooth correction
- In the animation you can see in time lapse how the teeth move into a correct position over the course of the months due to the aligners.
Children, adolescents, but also adults who have shied away from other systems of malocclusion correction due to the aesthetics, candid get an attractive solution with the transparent aligners.